PARTNERING WITH THE GRIND SESSION

The Grind Session partners with national and local brands for the influencer market. The Grind Session will leverage players social media reach. Overall social media reach of 450+ players (min. 1,000 subscribers) on Instagram alone is estimated at 457,000 and growing.

We partner with student athletes from the league allowing them to financially benefit from their name, image, and likeness.

Pricing for brands not sponsoring The Grind Session who are interested in running campaigns, athlete deals, and getting the highest ROI with management support run $1,300 per month (mandatory 6 month obligation).

PARTNERING

Currently most NIL deals are with college athletes, The Grind Session NIL platform opens the door an ever-expanding business model of giving high school athletes the opportunity to become partners in the influencer market.

INFLUENCER MARKET

Influencer marketing is estimated to earn over $15 billion in 2022.

Approximately $600 million will be spent on NIL deals with athletes in 2022. Men’s basketball will garner roughly 20% of these deals. 65% of these deals will come from national brands while the remaining 35% will be from local brands.

ENDORSING STUDENT ATHLETES

We have an association with the top players in the country making us the perfect platform for national and local brands to partner with in endorsing student athletes.

*There are no federal laws in place to support high school athletes using NIL. There is an interim policy athletes and states are required to adhere to.

HOW IT WORKS

Grind Session athletes sign up to be a brand ambassador.

Create a profile mentioning interests and what makes you stand out.

Information is applied to find national and local matches for NIL deals.

 

 

A proposal will be sent to the student athlete per NIL deal.

 

 

We keep track of all activity to ensure you are not an afterthought. Everyone can get a deal!

The Grind Session is a one-stop shop for growing social media presence and establishing potential NIL deals. The student athlete is first; you will not be lost in the shuffle.

We will make sure all NIL deals are applicable and fall within recruiting regulations by state.

The Grind Session understands high school student athletes need assistance and we will help you learn about key NIL situations and monetize your NIL strategic brands.

We will create additional opportunities using different streams of NIL opportunities such as brand merch.